Even in today's post-modern world the old saying ‘Health is Wealth’ holds true. The world which runs daily at a thunderbolt pace to earn their daily fortune must be aware of a fact that there is no fortune as great as the good health of an individual and his family. But how do we make sure that we are privileged enough to have that fortune? How do we have any guarantee of our own health?
Diseases like lung infections, heart ailments and also asthma, bronchitis, hypertension and such others may show up in no time these days which not only result in trauma for the entire family but also amount to a whole lot of stress for the one who has to meet the hospitalization charges and the expenses of the treatment which can easily run to six digits these days. Imagine having to arrange a hefty hospital fee within a short notice. So how do you secure yourself and your family and make sure you never have to face such dire straits? What is the solution?
The Best security for this is none other than a Health Insurance Plan which is also known as a Mediclaim Policy India.
A health Insurance Plan will cover all kinds of hospitalization charges and the expenses for the treatment of the insured, thus shifting all kinds of risks up to the sum assured onto itself against a monthly amount or a premium.
There are a number of health Insurance Plan that are also available online with different coverages, for different premiums, having different add-ons, but before you choose one for yourself or your family you need to compare health Insurance policies from different companies and then pick the best for yourself. Here, we would take a look at some health Insurance policies offered by one opt the best insurance providers in the country- Star Medical Insurance Policies.
List of Star Health Insurance Policies
Before we get into the details, here are a list of all star health Insurance policies:
1. Star Family Health Optima Insurance
2. Star Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance
3. Star Comprehensive Insurance
4. Star MediClassic Insurance
5. Star Health Gain Insurance
6. Star Super Surplus Insurance
7. Star Unique Health Insurance
8. Star Diabetes Safe Insurance
9. Star Cardiac Care Insurance
10. Star Wedding Gift Insurance
11. Star Micro Health Insurance
12. Star Student Care Insurance
13. Star Criticare Plus Insurance
14. Star Net Plus Insurance
15. Star Care Insurance
16. Star Family Delight Insurance
Here is an insight in details to some of these star medical insurance policies.
Star Family Health Optima Insurance
The entry age of this policy is 18 to 65 years of age with a sum assured range between 3 Lakhs to 26 Lakhs. The policy term is 1 year. It provides a flexible cover for an individual as well as his family. It comes with a lifelong renewability and key features which include:
• Facility of auto recharge
• Reimbursement of a maximum of Rs. 3,500 every 3 years.
• Automatic restoration of sum assured.
• Auto cover for every new born baby
• Available on floater basis
Star Senior Citizen Red Carpet Insurance
This policy among Star Medical Insurance Policies has entry age between 60 to 75 years with a sum assured of 1 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. It has a policy term of 1 year and a lifelong renewability.
The key features include:
• No pre-policy medical screening
• Covers in patient hospital expenses
• Cover against pre-existing medical conditions after a waiting period of 12 months
• Reimbursement post hospitalization
Star Comprehensive Insurance
The entry age is 18 to 65 year with a sum assured range of 5 to 25 Lakhs with lifelong renewability and a policy term of 1 year.
The feature include:
• No specified upper limit for cost against treatments.
• Covers for personal accident or death
• Automatic coverages for new born
• Auto restoration of sum assured
• Coverage for expenses against out patient treatments.
• 100% No claim bonus
• Available on a floater basis
Star MediClassic Health Insurance
Entry age ranges between 5 months to 65 years. Sum assured is 1.5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs with a policy term of 1 year.
The key features include:
• Auto restoration up to 200% of sum assured
• Claim free years contribute to increase in 5% in the coverage
• Free health check ups
Star Health Gain Insurance
The entry age for this policy range between 5 months to 65 years with a sum assured range from 1 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs with lifelong renewability. The other features include:
• Both inpatient and outpatient expenses are covered.
• The amount saved from outpatient treatment is carried forward to the next year
• Premium fixed for all
• Discounts and no claim bonus available
Star Super Surplus Insurance
The eligibility for this star medical insurance policy range is between 18 years to 65 years with a sum assured that ranges from 1 to 3 Lakhs. The policy has a lifetime renewability and the policy term is 2 years.
The key features include:
• Pre and post hospitalization expenses covered
• No pre-policy medical check ups
• Coverage for pre-existing disease available after a waiting period of 11 months.
For more updates and News follow Policybazaar Youtube Channel